Jul 13, 2012

#BDS: London Shopkeepers Embrace 'Boycott #Israel-i Dates Campaign'


"With Ramadan just a week away and this years 'Boycott Israeli Dates Campaign' in full flow, the capitals shopkeepers have wholeheartedly embraced the campaign with dozens of shops in London already displaying the campaign posters in their shop windows and stocking bundles of leaflets to give out to their customers.
Customers have reacted very positively to this act of solidarity by shopkeepers with the Palestinian people suffering this Ramadan under brutal Israeli military occupation: "I feel if this shop has gone to the trouble to put up this poster for the benefit of its customers.. for my benefit, to inform me which brands of dates to avoid and thereby not contribute to the crimes being committed against my brothers and sisters in Palestine, then it shows they care for their customers and I am very please to shop here.."


Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment