- Boycott: Facts and Figures
- Boycott: Companies and Types of Support
- Israeli Companies and Products
- Boycott : Celebs Supporting Israel
- Boycott: Beverages and Tobacco
- Boycott: Food and Pet Food
- Boycott: Clothing and Shoecare
- Boycott: Healthcare, Hygiene and Cosmetics
- Boycott: Electronics and Toys
- Boycott: Adhesives, Detergents and Other
Sep 29, 2011
Posted by Farah at 10:06 PM
"Alstom, a French corporation, has received global condemnation for aiding Israel’s colonization of the Occupied Palestinian Territories. Yet Alstom’s business ventures continue to thrive in the Arab world, and the corporation appears set to win more multi-million dollar contracts in the near future.
Boycott Divestment and Sanctions(BDS) campaigners in Beirut warned Wednesday in a press conference that French construction giant Alstom Group may be awarded major new contracts in several Arab countries, notably Saudi Arabia and Iraq. The activists appealed to Arab governments to stop dealing with the firm, which is complicit in Israel’s ongoing theft of Palestinian land."
Posted by Farah at 6:46 AM