- Boycott: Facts and Figures
- Boycott: Companies and Types of Support
- Israeli Companies and Products
- Boycott : Celebs Supporting Israel
- Boycott: Beverages and Tobacco
- Boycott: Food and Pet Food
- Boycott: Clothing and Shoecare
- Boycott: Healthcare, Hygiene and Cosmetics
- Boycott: Electronics and Toys
- Boycott: Adhesives, Detergents and Other
Jan 9, 2011
The call for BDS is a means of support not a method of substitution of the Palestinian people's right to armed resistance, which Gulf News calls "violence":
Posted by Farah at 1:13 AM
"It's about time: "SANTIAGO (Reuters) - Chile said on Friday it had recognized a Palestinian state, joining an endorsement by Latin American peers the United States has called premature and Israel has warned is harmful to the Middle East peace process.
Brazil became the first of several South American countries in recent weeks to recognise a Palestine state along pre-1967 borders. Argentina, Uruguay, Bolivia and Ecuador have done the same and Mexico, Peru and Nicaragua are reported to be considering recognition.
"The Chilean government has adopted a resolution to recognise the state of Palestine as free, independent and sovereign," Chilean Foreign Minister Alfredo Moreno told reporters, saying he hoped the recognition would help give fresh impetus to negotiations.
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas thanked Brazil last week for recognizing his nation's statehood with its first embassy in the Americas and said other countries were following suit."
Posted by Farah at 12:47 AM