- Boycott: Facts and Figures
- Boycott: Companies and Types of Support
- Israeli Companies and Products
- Boycott : Celebs Supporting Israel
- Boycott: Beverages and Tobacco
- Boycott: Food and Pet Food
- Boycott: Clothing and Shoecare
- Boycott: Healthcare, Hygiene and Cosmetics
- Boycott: Electronics and Toys
- Boycott: Adhesives, Detergents and Other
Dec 20, 2010
Posted by Farah at 6:11 AM
SEATTLE – "Israeli War Crimes," the enormous advertisement reads. "Your tax dollars at work."
To the right of the image is a group of children -- one little boy stares out at the viewer, the others gawk at a demolished building, all rebar and crumbled concrete.
It's an ad you'll be seeing soon on a handful of Metro buses in downtown Seattle.
A group calling itself the Seattle Mideast Awareness Campaign has paid King County $1,794 so that 12 buses will carry that message around town, starting two days after Christmas. That's December 27: the two-year anniversary of Israeli attacks on Gaza, aimed at stopping rocket attacks and weapons smuggling.
Posted by Farah at 5:29 AM